Any business, regardless of size will have components of change, if we are watching the horizon for needs that pop up with our clients, changes in technology (Hello ChatGPT!) , and a work world that is always in flux. That’s healthy.
I’ve found the same thing to be true in my business. My most recent stage of growth is to partner with small to mid-sized businesses to provide fractional Human Resources services through HR Heroes, my human resources offering to those clients.
Are you overwhelmed by the day-to-day people side of your business? It can take up precious time that you could spend on growing your business. Now, think of how much more efficient you would be with a seasoned HR pro by your side.
What’s in it for you?
- Ensuring that your business is meeting legal guidelines. This is increasing through both federal and state complexities that businesses didn’t need to contend with before.
- Partnering for employee retention through legally sound HR forms, policies,an up- to-date handbook and reviews of current documents.
- Professional HR advice and strategy.
- Development of job descriptions
- Leadership Training and Development
- Employee Engagement and Development
- Employee Assessments
- Employee Onboarding and Offboarding Processes
I partner with a team of HR professionals with a broad set of skills to ensure that you are on solid ground.
Let’s discuss if you are a business owner of a growing business. You’re big enough to need support but not yet at the point that you need a full time HR professional. HR Heroes can fill in that gap and give you the assistance you need now. I offer a complimentary 30-minute discussion to understand your needs and describe my services.